At Cozart and Edwards, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Kimberly S. Cozart
Kimberly S. Cozart is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner ® and has obtained several licenses. She received her BA in Accounting from NC State University and was honored with the AICPA Certificate of Achievement...
Wayne Edwards is a Certified Public Accountant who specializes in small business consulting and tax planning. After serving in the United States Marine Corps, Wayne attended East Carolina University where he graduated with honors magna...